Engineering, Building & Construction
For over 30 years our company has recruited key technical, engineering, construction, operational and executive management talent for clients in the Natural Recource, Engineering and Construction industries. Since the company was established in 1981 we have established a client base in mining, energy, infrastructure, consulting engineering, general contracting and a variety of service providers associated with these industries.
We offer clients unparalleled insight into the unique challenges associated with hiring in the construction industry and a first class understanding of how to attract the best talent. By dedicating itself to these industries the company has become recognized as a leader in executive search and recruitment for clients across Canada and internationally.
Unique Service Features
- Over 30 years' experience listening to the needs of the industry.
- Understanding of and appreciation for the unique issues within the industries we serve, both in Canada and internationally.
- Experienced consultants who are involved in the industries we serve.
- Global recruiting alliance with representation in strategic locations.
- Recruiting in over 20 different countries, most Canadian cities, the United States and parts of the Caribbean.
- Our international exposure has served as an education in the climatic and cultural differences that exist and their potential impact on the qualifying and selection of candidates.
- Reliable and consistent source of candidates.
- One stop access to the global talent pool.
- Ability to conduct searches confidentially.
- Results that produce improved company performance.
- Access to national and international opportunities.
- Discreet and confidential service.
- Communicate information on exceptional career opportunities
- Step by step assistance with client application presentation, interviewing and negotiations.
- Senior Vice President of Operations for a Canadian-wide General Contractor.
- Operations Manager for a high-profile developer working in the GTA.
- Vice President for top General Contractor working on a prestigious tower in the GTA.
- Senior Project Director for a $300 million project in Western Canada.
- Regional Director for a Consultant in Canada who had been one of Canada`s Top 100 Employers for four consecutive years.